There are some changes in the air at Tevels'... After three years in India, ocean's wind is calling us to some other destination... Any idea what's next?Ghana of course! We're gonna settle in the capital city of Accra where I found a job for a sister company of my present employer, called Entrepreneurs du Monde.
This opportunity is not only a great chance for me to carry on my career in the field of micro finance (I'll be managing a local NGO in Accra as an Executive Director) but it will also provide the family with a much healthier environment. We are bound to have a house there which for Mannat means a lot. Besides, the country is not too small
For those who are not so familiar with Western Africa geography (like us not so long ago...), you can easily locate Ghana on the map I displayed in this posting.
If everything goes according to plan, I'll be back in France from 15th to 27th, December to participate to a general assembly at EdM and will go back to India until 15th, January, 2008. Mannat and Promina will leave India on 22nd, December so that we all can spend Christmas in France with Mannat's cousins, aunties, uncles and Babujee & Popette. Then by January end I will go to Accra alone in order to look for a house there. After say two/three weeks, Mannat and Promina would join me, which means by February at the latest we should all be settled in our new home!
Now for those who are hesitating to co