Sunday, 7 December 2008

A visitor in Mannat's stool

Ever saw an Ashanti stool? Well, here is a simple version of it. I grabbed it in Agbogbloshie market, in central Accra, and it is a version of the stool used for the "man in the street", a sort of working version. Ashantis use this kind of stool for their queens and kings. Naturally, I bought is for our Princess, Mannat, potential future Queen Mother of Andheri or Les Nouillers, depending on her mood...
Anyway, the curiosity of the day is not so much the "Ashantiness" in Mannat's life but rather the constant attacks against people like our cute sovereign of our heart. In this particular case, we are talking of termite which decided to eat up the exterior sign of royalty of Lady Mannat... Can you believe that?


Guess what I did? I threw some anti-riot gases onto the vilain and it was not long begging for my mercy... Here it is, emerging from the piece of wood it foolishly thought it would eat on its own! It won't do it again! I swear! :)


No comments: