YES! You got it well, we're moving to:

I just accepted an offer from the Swiss company I am working for in Ghana since January to go to work in Northern Namibia, in the city of Ongwediva near Oshakati (see map below) in a microfinance bank.

My new company is called FIDES and is based in Fribourg. Quite a dream offer I got, and we hope to settle there with the kids next month, depending on the time needed to obtain the visas.
The country is absolutely amazing, and the North concentrates most of the popualtion (approximately 70%). Oshakati is located 700 km from the capital Windhoek. Can't wait to go!!
NAMIBIA!!

I just accepted an offer from the Swiss company I am working for in Ghana since January to go to work in Northern Namibia, in the city of Ongwediva near Oshakati (see map below) in a microfinance bank.

My new company is called FIDES and is based in Fribourg. Quite a dream offer I got, and we hope to settle there with the kids next month, depending on the time needed to obtain the visas.
The country is absolutely amazing, and the North concentrates most of the popualtion (approximately 70%). Oshakati is located 700 km from the capital Windhoek. Can't wait to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment