I went today to Allada, a city of Center-South Benin, located where the biggest pineapple production area of the country. The road to go is beautiful:

So beautiful that some people forget to watch it it seems...

Some'd better watch it I say!

And what do you drink in Allada???

Allada's main street:


A street of the small town of Toffo, whose wealth is based on pineapple production:

And the President of the Pineapple producers of Toffo, with his hat he got straight from Burkina Faso!

The bush around Toffo:


Amazing what you can carry on your head!

A corn stock safely kept away from humidity and rats:

Who wants rabbits??

Baby will become big, baby will become meat...

In case any dog is interested, beware of the back corner... Personally I wouldn't want to have my foot stuck in that...

So cute... With mustard and sour cream must be tasting yummy!


The reproducing male (guess who!)

And the young artists dancing like no one!
Do I look scary?

So beautiful that some people forget to watch it it seems...
Some'd better watch it I say!
And what do you drink in Allada???
Allada's main street:
A street of the small town of Toffo, whose wealth is based on pineapple production:
And the President of the Pineapple producers of Toffo, with his hat he got straight from Burkina Faso!
The bush around Toffo:
Amazing what you can carry on your head!
A corn stock safely kept away from humidity and rats:
Who wants rabbits??
Baby will become big, baby will become meat...
In case any dog is interested, beware of the back corner... Personally I wouldn't want to have my foot stuck in that...
So cute... With mustard and sour cream must be tasting yummy!
The reproducing male (guess who!)
And the young artists dancing like no one!
Do I look scary?
No comments:
Post a Comment