Friday, 20 June 2008

Bed time!... Is it?

Tonight, as Promina was giving Mannat her milk, she was explaining to me how she was able since today to go to the sitting position from the lying position. And as she is able to pull herself up from the sitting position to the standing position (provided she has the support of someone's hand or a piece of furniture, she is now virtually able to stand from the lying position... Well, more or less, that's what Promina was proudly telling me of her daughter's achievement of the day... Whether she got of flash of what could happen or not, I don't know. Whether Mannat got tipped off by her mother's guessing, I don't know either. But the fact is that what was bound to happen happened! It didn't take Mannat more than one minute after we put her to sleep and close her door to push a cry of joy as she was standing in her bed, under the mosquito net!


I believe the pictures presented here are self-explanatory, it seems somebody is proud... Now what to say?? Don't feel like scolding her do you?